Monday 9 February 2015

Introduction


Hi there! I've recently made the design team for the amazing A2Z Scraplets, and I just couldn't be more thrilled! I'd like to say thanks to the incredible team for accepting me :)

I thought you might like to see the creations that got me the part!

This is titled Adore
It is a layout of my gorgeous Great Niece, Ellie. I used the Fancy Pants Happy-Go-Lucky collection along with WOW and Kaisercraft chipboards. The WOW heart pennants chippy was covered in different designs of Washi Tape... LOVE the effect!






This is a canvas titled Younique
I used the Hip Hip Hooray collection by Doodlebug Designs along with A2Z Scraplets, Dusty Attic and Kaisercraft chipboards. I'm really loving using shapes to make fun and funky backgrounds!





This layout is titled Love Days Like These
I used the Kaisercraft Rustic Harmony collection and chipboards, and the A2Z Scraplets chipboard title. 
Lots of distressing, and the soft tones and quote captured the feeling of love in this photo.




So there you have it! I hope you like them :)

Karyn

2 comments:

  1. You've done a great job with the blog and congrats once again for making the team with me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Donna! I'm not super techy when it comes to blogs lol
      I'm so excited to be on the team with you, it's such an incredible opportunity :)

      Delete