Thursday 2 July 2015

WATTON celebrations



How are the school holidays treating you? We baked a yummo Malteser chocolate cake today. 
Om nom nom! 
I've also been lucky enough to have some crafty time, so I whipped up this gorgeous Family Birthdays Calendar
However, I wanted mine a little more personalised and to include family celebrations as well as birthdays. So I asked the lovely Deb from A2Z Scraplets to make mine with WATTON celebrations as the title instead. If you ask nicely, she might even personalise one for you ;)


I've used a lovely yellow and white chevron background with WATTON and the months painted black and outlined with a white gel pen. The Butterfly chippy and celebrations word were covered with Stampendous Shabby White Embossing Enamel. 


I can't wait for my next card making day so I can whip up a bunch of cards ready to send out for these wonderful celebrations!

Until next time, keep calm and craft on!
Karyn

No comments:

Post a Comment